Whitey Bulger Beats the System Again
The reality of James "Whitey" Bulger, now sentenced to two life terms, can't possibly compete with the myth. That was all too clear from the remarks addressed to him at sentencing by the prosecutor and the judge, each in a different way speaking on behalf of the public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips