Reforming Cold War-Era Export Controlsby
The administration of President Barack Obama has implemented the first of a critically important set of long overdue changes to the government’s control over the export of arms and other strategic commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events