10 Morning Reads: Taming the Hedge-Fund Beast
My morning reads, fresh from northern Connecticut:
• Investors need to starve the hedge fund beast (FT)
• Could Iran Be on Investors' Radar? (Businessweek)
• It looks like the economy might actually recover in 2014. But will it? (Washington Post)
• Netflix's New Look Is a Glimpse at the Future of TV (Wired)
• Profits? Amazon Prefers Technology (MIT Technology Review)
• Hydropower is back. The largest source of renewable energy is surging with mega dams, dam conversions, upgrades and new ideas. (WSJ)
What are you reading?
The Future of Energy
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com