Republicans Confuse Benghazi With Area 51
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has reiterated his determination to put a hold on PresidentBarack Obama' s nominees for Federal Reserve chairman and Homeland Security secretary until the administration allowed survivors of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, to testify before Congress. He first delivered this threat following the Oct. 27 broadcast of a "60 Minutes" feature on the Benghazi attack. CBS has now retracted that report, based on the unreliability of its primary source.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President