10 Tuesday Reads: A Global Bubble?
Some interesting reads to start off your day:
• Hedge funds are muscling into munis: 'They can smell the blood and the fear' (WSJ)
• Technical hand wringing du jour (FT Alphaville)
• Seeking to Toughen the Rules for Brokers (NY Times)
• Confessions of a Quantitative Easer (WSJ)
• Congress Is Starving the Agency That's Supposed to Prevent Another Meltdown (New Republic)
• Major U.S. Cities Still Not Recovered From Crisis (Real Time Economics)
• W(h)ither the American way (Buttonwood Tree)
What are you reading?
What We Use the Internet For
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com