10 Tuesday Reads: A Global Bubble?
Some interesting reads to start off your day:
• Hedge funds are muscling into munis: 'They can smell the blood and the fear' (WSJ)
• Technical hand wringing du jour (FT Alphaville)
• Seeking to Toughen the Rules for Brokers (NY Times)
• Confessions of a Quantitative Easer (WSJ)
• Congress Is Starving the Agency That's Supposed to Prevent Another Meltdown (New Republic)
• Major U.S. Cities Still Not Recovered From Crisis (Real Time Economics)
• W(h)ither the American way (Buttonwood Tree)
What are you reading?
What We Use the Internet For
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.