Why Twitter Is a Better Bet Than Facebook
When Facebook tanked after its initial public offering last year, Warren Buffett shrugged it off, saying: "All kinds of stocks go down. The question is whether Facebook is worth $100 billion or $50 billion or $200 billion."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers