10 Friday Reads: Sad Sears, Happy Investors
My end of week reads:
• Unbiased Return on Art (CXO Advisory)
• 20 Years of Sears: Forlorn Stores, Happy Investors. Thank Spinoffs (Yahoo)
• Take fewer risks for greater rewards (MarketWatch)
• Fed won't pull punch bowl at Ben Bernanke's big party (WSJ)
• Shiller: Is Economics a Science? (Project Syndicate)
• Google Gives a Hint About Its Mystery Barges (NY Times)
• How money can buy happiness, wine edition (Felix Salmon)
What are you reading?
Quantitative Easing versus Inflation
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- The Costs of Trump's Chaotic Reboot
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner
- Republicans Are Wrong About Conor Lamb