10 Thursday Reads: The Return of Cashby
• Byron Wien's Asset Allocation Plan (Barron's)
• The Language of Inflation (Edelweiss)
• Cash buyers of property outstrip mortgage-backed sales (Quick Move Now)
• Eisinger: Simple Fix to Debate Over Government's Role in Housing (DealBook)
• Nazi Art Trove Surprises Family Searching for 70 Years (Bloomberg)
• B.J. Novak: "The Man Who Invented the Calendar" (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Don't Count On Jeff Sessions Protecting Mueller
- Leaking Is Just a Symptom. Trump Himself Is the Cause.
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- A Pro-Putin Town Explodes in Anger