Nazi Trove and the Upside of Wartime Plunder
An unknown Chagall of a couple kissing under three crescent moons; a brutal self-portrait by Otto Dix, cigarette clenched between his teeth; a depressive nude by Ludwig Kirchner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism