10 Midweek Reads: Shiller Stock Scare
Good Twitter IPO morning:
• You're Not Listening to Robert Shiller if His CAPE Ratio Has You Scared of Stocks (Business Insider)
• INVESTING FAIL: Gold Bug Schiff Counters Goldman on First Drop Since 2000 (Bloomberg)
• The FHFA is pushing ahead with a plan to ban fees on "force-placed" insurance. (WSJ) see also
• The Numbers Guy: Public cost of fast-food industry's low pay remains unclear (WSJ)
• Distressed Home Sales: Rising or Falling? It Depends on the Source (WSJ)
• The antibiotic era is over. And we are cutting health research funding? (Incidental Economist)
• Far-Off Planets Like the Earth Dot the Galaxy (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Major Asset Classes YTD Returns
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org