Meet Preet, Broken Bitcoin: 10 Tuesday Reads
Its guilty-plea Tuesday, and that means time for some reads:
• Hatzius: Two Fed Economists Have Given Us a Big Hint About What the Fed's Next Easing Move Will Be (Business Insider)
• How do we fix LIBOR? (Math Babe)
• Bitcoin Is Broken (Hacking, Distributed)
• An Article Has a Lifespan of 37 Days, and Other Findings From Pocket (Fast Company)
• Bezos' Amazon: Mercenary or missionary, or both? (USA Today)
• NASA Kepler Results Usher in a New Era of Astronomy (NASA)
• 25 Of The Funniest Women You Should Be Following on Twitter (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
Advertising Spending by Tech Companies
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- North Korea's Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Why Trump Gets Away With Lying
- Thanks for Nothing, Supreme Court. You Left Patents a Mess.
- What Does America Have to Complain About?
- A Special Counsel Firing Would Be a Different Story
- For China's Buddhist Monks, an IPO Too Far