Spying Isn’t Stranger Than Fictionby
For the last six months I have been working on a new novel in which I modeled one of the main characters on myself. At one point, an agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigation asks this character’s permission to install cameras around his house and park a surveillance van down the street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?