Prosperity Lives in the Cityby
If you study the biggest and most rapidly emerging economies, as I have for many years, you are bound to be struck by the power of urbanization and the pivotal role of thriving cities. More often than not, cities are the engine that powers economic growth. When a country’s cities succeed -- and I do mean cities, plural -- the economy is much more likely to prosper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks