Any Ban on NSA Spying Won't Stick
President Barack Obama's administration is considering a ban on monitoring the communications of allied heads of state, following reports that the National Security Agency tapped the mobile phone of German Chancellor Angela Merkel for 10 years. That's a fine idea, except that recent history suggests it won't last.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump