Immigration Reform Isn’t Dead Yetby
What are the prospects that the U.S. House of Representatives will pass useful immigration legislation? Republican Representative Tom Cole, a close ally to the House leadership, expressed a kind of cautious pessimism last week. “We’re not sure we can chew gum, let alone walk and chew gum,” Cole told the Hill newspaper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required