Should We Ditch Cash for Good?by
In Stockholm, the homeless now accept credit cards, . Sweden’s high-tech economy has made bills and coins almost obsolete, so equipping the destitute with card readers -- a world first, apparently -- was a natural evolution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Larry Fink’s Warning to CEOs Rings Hollow