A Threat to American Prosperity Worse Than CongressClive Crook
Oct. 16 (Bloomberg) -- The good news from Washington is that plans to extend the debt-ceiling farce into 2014 are moving forward on a bipartisan basis. The chances that the U.S. government may soon resume its functions temporarily and that there’ll be no default on U.S. sovereign debt for as much as several months appear to have improved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk