Chrysler's Retirees Shouldn't Be Stuck Owning Chrysler
Chrysler is majority-owned by Fiat, the Italian car maker. The minority owner, with a 41.5 percent stake, is the United Auto Workers Chrysler Health Care Trust, which was established to provide health-care benefits to Chrysler's retirees. Bloomberg News reports that the two sides disagree on Chrysler's underlying value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?