U.S. Consumers Foot the Bill for Cheap Drugs in Europe and Canada
A few days ago, when I remarked that U.S. pharmaceutical prices subsidize much of the research that benefits the rest of the world, I got various forms of push back, so it seems worth running, briefly, through the logic:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk