A Street Murder Inflames Misplaced Racism
The pattern was familiar: A man believed to be a native of the Caucasus region stabs a Russian to death in an argument over a girl, and neighborhood Russians take to the streets to demand justice. This sequence has repeated itself numerous times in small Russian towns. Last weekend, however, race riots came to Moscow, with thousands taking part and hundreds detained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk