Why Malala Should Have Won the Nobel Prize
Given the choice between recognizing the efforts of chemical weapons inspectors and those of a Pakistani teenager who campaigned publicly in the Swat valley for the education of girls despite death threats from the Taliban, was shot in the head as a result, and is now continuing her campaign after recovering -- I know whom I would have chosen for this year's Nobel Peace Prize: Malala Yousafzai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals