Do We Need Less Transparency on Obamacare?
A few days back, David Goldhill, whose writing about health care I have long admired, wrote a column for Bloomberg View suggesting that the Obamacare health insurance exchanges would actually raise prices for insurance, as insurers converge around a single price for the reference product that sets the subsidies to be offered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death