The Fed Is Not a Clown Show
Janet Yellen has finally been nominated to serve as chairman of the Federal Reserve. That may make her the world's most powerful woman, although she will be only one member of a committee of independent-minded central bankers. The Wall Street Journal's thorough account of the Fed's internal debates this year reveals that the rest of this committee has significant influence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored