Round and Round They Go on Tapering
They came, they talked, they did nothing. And boy, was there much ado about the nothing part. I'm going to save you the trouble of reading the minutes of the Federal Reserve's Sept. 17-18 meeting, whose release was overshadowed by the nomination of Janet Yellen to be the new Fed chairman. Instead, here's my summary of the committee's view on the economic situation and the lengthy back-and-forth on whether to taper asset purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks