World Mistakes Obama's Leadership for Childishness
Serious as the debt-ceiling deadlock in the U.S. may be, outside observers see it as little more than a silly temper tantrum. Foreign politicians and financial professionals are increasingly talking to, and of, Washington as if it were a room full of spoiled brats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options