Why I’m Very Happy About Janet Yellenby
President Barack Obama plans to nominate Janet Yellen as the next chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. In doing so, he will promote the pre-eminent policy economist of her generation to the role of the most powerful central banker in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia