Racism Continues to Hurt Historically Black Colleges
I live pretty close to Howard University (close enough that, before we moved in, the tenants of the house I now own were freshly minted grads). So I take an interest in its affairs. After all, it owns enough land in nearby neighborhoods that its decisions have an impact on my life. Plus ... well, it's hard to read the story of Howard without tearing up a little bit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk