Watch Your Language, Senator McCain
Senator John McCain in a letter yesterday to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder referred to JPMorgan Chase & Co. as "the corporate target of a major criminal investigation." This would be big news if true. The bank hasn't made such a disclosure itself. As it turns out, the Arizona Republican should have chosen his words more carefully.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death