Who Cares if the Public Doesn't Support Obamacare?
Republicans seeking to shut down the government over Obamacare are right about one thing: More Americans oppose the law than support it. Does that make it less legitimate? Or is it the new -- and worrisome -- normal for important government policies?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored