Virtual Payday Isn't Enough for College Athletes
Electronic Arts, the video game manufacturer, has decided to cancel its college football title for next year. Here's why, according to Cam Weber, general manager of the company's football division: "The ongoing legal issues, combined with increased questions surrounding schools and conferences have left us in a difficult position, one that challenges our ability to deliver an authentic sports experience."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man