Verizon Loses Billions at Bernanke's GameJonathan Weil
Verizon Communications Inc. rushed to get its record $49 billion bond offering completed on Sept. 11, a week before the Federal Reserve's big taper ruling. That has proven to be a costly decision for the company. It also is hard to blame Verizon for wanting to move so fast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights