Five Republican Myths on Defunding Obamacare
Welcome to budget showdown week, version 2013. The Republican-led House has approved a spending bill that strips out funding for the Affordable Care and Patient Protection Act, otherwise known as Obamacare. Senate Democrats this week plan to delete the defunding section and send it back to the House. House members will then have just a few days to decide whether to stand their ground and allow a government shutdown on Oct. 1, or cave to the Senate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'