The Only Campaign-Finance Law You’ll Ever NeedStephen L. Carter
Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- On Oct. 8, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission, a constitutional challenge to the limits on how much an individual can contribute to independent committees during a two-year election cycle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems