Russia Deal Doesn't Solve Obama's Ethical Dilemma
The apparent progress between the U.S. and Russia toward eliminating Syria's chemical weapons doesn't resolve one of the most intriguing questions of this conflict: What would the ethical choice be for President Barack Obama if he ultimately has to decide between respecting the will of Congress and protecting Syria civilians when no one else can?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks