Summers Did the Right Thing. Now It's Obama's Turn.by
L'affaire de Larry Summers is over. And thank goodness. The grand circus of leaks, posturing and trial balloons was no way to select the next leader of the Federal Reserve. Summers deserves credit for withdrawinghis name from consideration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors