German Shows Americans How to Defeat Mexicans in Soccer
There are all sorts of good reasons why we shouldn't get too excited about the U.S. Men's National Team's victory over Mexico last night in Columbus, Ohio. Just last week, after all, we got pasted by a Costa Rican squad in San Jose that roamed across our midfield as if it were a deserted plain. The U.S. should win at home, especially against a shapeless, deflated Mexican team. And the U.S. should qualify for the World Cup; it always does.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.