A Sensible Way Out of the Syria QuagmireMargaret Carlson
Sept. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Could there be a better way to punish Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons than a “limited and tailored” military strike, as President Barack Obama and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, at his urging, would have it?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech