Dishonest Syria Debate Is Cost of U.S. Crying Wolf
Much of the world, from the usual suspects in Iran and Russia to legislators in the U.K., seems to believe that President Barack Obama will use the enforcement of an international norm against using chemical weapons to plunge into Syria's civil war. To think that, you have to see his policy to date as a two-year head fake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights