15 Questions About the Increasingly Crazy Syria Debateby
This has been a particularly manic day on the Syrian front. Secretary of State John Kerry sent the debate into overdrive first by promising that any American attack on Syria would be "unbelievably small," and then with his suggestion -- quickly and surprisingly accepted in broad strokes by Russia -- that Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad could avert an attack by giving up his chemical weapons. Here are some questions now worth asking:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors