How Congress Can Limit Obama’s War in SyriaStephen L. Carter
Sept. 6 (Bloomberg) -- The White House draft of a measure granting President Barack Obama the authority to attack Syria, sent to Congress last week, was far too broad. Now some critics are saying that the Senate’s rewritten resolution, approved by the Foreign Relations Committee this week, is too narrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights