Will Microsoft or Verizon Be the Next BlackBerry?by
Microsoft’s “transformational” deal to buy Nokia’s phone business may enable the software maker to create a third “mobile-phone ecosystem.” Verizon’s complete takeover of its wireless business from Vodafone, meanwhile, “will enhance value across platforms” for the U.S.’s largest mobile-phone carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals