Syria Attack Has China Outraged -- at U.S.Adam Minter
Sept. 4 (Bloomberg) -- As the U.S. prepares for a potential attack on Syria, China is left in the awkward position of reacting to the news and occasionally justifying opposition to any U.S. action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him