How Assad Riled Up the 'Surrender Monkeys'
This summer I visited my brother-in-law Chuck at his home on the Chesapeake Bay, in Virginia. Each time he drove his boat past the mouth of the York River -- where the French navy vitally blockaded British forces during America's Revolutionary War -- he'd throw up his arms and yell: "Vive La France!"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers