Weil's View on Finance, Afternoon Edition
Good afternoon, View fans. Remember that nice pop in Microsoft's stock price last month after Steve Ballmer said he would retire as head of the company? Well, almost all of the gain disappeared today after Microsoft said it would pay $7.2 billion to buy Nokia's mobile-phone business. Seems he couldn't leave well enough alone. And on that note, on to today's afternoon reads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?