I Want My HGTV
"Do you like HGTV?" I was asked at a dinner party, not long ago. What a question! I'm a 40-year-old married woman. Do I enjoy dinner parties and trips to Tuscany? Do I own more than one item of Ann Taylor clothing? Have I regretfully consigned my high heels to the back of the closet? Yes, yes, and yes! Of course I like HGTV. I am the reason that HGTV exists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote