Does Intern's Death Show We Need to Take a Break?
Moritz Erhardt, a 21-year-old nearing the end of his summer internship in the investment banking division of Bank of America Corp. in London, was found unconscious in his student residential facility on Aug. 15. He was pronounced dead at the scene, and police are not treating the event as suspicious.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man