A Bad Idea for Banks -- and Everyone Else
Tim Harford has a gift for explaining complex economic concepts in plain language. It's therefore regrettable to see him suggest in hislatest column in the Financial Times that regulators encourage the adoption of a new financial instrument that is likely to cause more harm than good.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta