Hostages, Soccer Stars and More Potash Hanky-Panky
Globalization has its ironies. Consider, for example, how the fortunes of companies in the U.S., Germany, Israel and Canada have become as unpredictable as the actions of a former collective-farm director turned dictator of an obscure country in Eastern Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options