Don’t Worry Too Much About the Debt Ceilingby
We interrupt your summer vacation with a fiscal-emergency bulletin: By mid-October, according to the Treasury Department, the U.S. will reach its borrowing limit. Congress must act “as soon as possible to protect America’s good credit,” Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warned this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast