Weil's View on Finance, Afternoon Edition
The big news: Thousands of airplanes landed safely. And the Nasdaq Stock Market didn't crash. Good thing Steve Ballmer disclosed his retirement today instead of at noon yesterday so he didn't have to wait to watch Microsoft's stock jump 7 percent on the news that he's leaving the company. Anyway, now on to your afternoon links. Have a good weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights